McCloud Bridge is a very popular campground for easy lake access and is located on an old ranch site that is set amongst fruit trees, sweet peas, and berries.
All campsites have
- Picnic tables
- Raised fire rings
- Tent pads,
- Bear boxes, and
- Paved parking spurs.
- The units have brick pavers to provide an accessible surface
- Adjacent to the McCloud Bridge Day Use Area.
- Walk-up only
- $ 18.00 - $ 30.00
Campground Open year round while Hirz Bay is under renovation.
- Exit Salt Creek/Gilman road (#698).
- At end of off ramp, turn right and follow Gilman road approximately 28.7 miles to McCloud Bridge Campground sign and
- Turn right onto campground road.